The Streamlight Polytac and Streamlight Polytac HP Flashlights are among the most famous in the product line of Streamlight Inc. The company has come up with a new and improved version of these Streamlight flashlights with enhanced brightness and better design.
- Each model is highly compact and equipped with a power LED with a capacity of about 275 lumens together with an augmented grip. Both models are built from a high impact, hard wearing, super tough nylon polymer and an anti-slip, comfortable texture to enhance its grip.
- The size and grip along with the durable and heavy duty polymer casing and excellent illumination potential makes them perfect for first responders, industrial and outdoor use like hunting, camping etc.
- Both models have 3 distinct operating modes – High, low and strobe, programmable by a switch. They also include TEN-TAP programming that enables the users to choose between the factory setting of high, low and strobe or high only and high/low. The models include a multi-function push button tail switch that enables single handed operation of the various modes.
- The 3-volt CR123A lithium battery powered lights are capable of delivering 3 hours of constant use on high setting, 5 ½ hours on strobe and 65 hours on low setting.
- The IPX7 rated design ensures water resistance for up to 1 meter for nearly 30 minutes. Their shock resistance capacity is about 3 meters.
- Color choices include Black, Yellow and Coyote and both have a detachable pocket clip.
PolyTac – Specifics
The PolyTac is compact and has universal use and offers great value for money. It is equipped with a C4 LED and parabolic reflector for producing concentrated beam with optimum peripheral illumination. At max setting, it has an output of 275 lumens and 9500 candela for over 195 meters. It is about 5.34” in length, 4.2 oz in weight and has a glass lens.
PolyTac HP – Specifics
The PolyTac HP’s design and build offers improved down-range illumination. With the collective power of a C4 LED and Deep reflector, this model delivers a long range, targeted beam with a tight spotlight along with optimum illumination. It is perfect for low-light searches and lighting up trails and utility lines. At max setting, it has an output of 275 lumens and 19000 candela for over 275 meters. It has a length of about 5.9”, a weight of about 5.2 oz and has an unbreakable, scratch resistant polycarbonate lens.